Thursday, January 10, 2013

Trying Something New: Training Videos

I've created a series of videos to use as training for people at my church.  These videos cover the theological concept of Penal Substitutionary Atonement.  It's a long winded title that addresses the question "What did Jesus do on the cross?"  I've put the introduction to the training below.  Give it a watch and let me know what you think.



It's nothing fancy or super formal, but I'm exploring this type of training.  Let me know what you think.  I plan on putting up the subsequent videos over the next few Thursdays.  Check back in to find them.  If you think this is helpful for you, let me know what topics you'd be interested in receiving training in for the future.  If this goes well, I may put out training on things like theology, counseling, teaching, evangelism, and who knows what else.  Let me know what you think and check back in on Thursday for Part 1: Defining Penal.

No comments:

Post a Comment